FOR INCOMING FRESHMAN STUDENT-ATHLETES
If you plan to participate on one of Felician College's athletic teams, or that of any other Division I or II institution, you have to be a qualifier with the NCAA Eligibility Center.
To become a qualifier:
- Go to NCAA Eligibility Center Web site.
- Click "Enter Here" under NCAA College-Bound Student Athletes
- Click on the phone icon, and register by inputting ALL required information
- There is a processing fee, so have a credit card ready with parents'/guardians’ permission
- Next, official transcripts and test scores should be sent to the NCAA Eligibility Center. Please check with your high school(s) or the appropriate testing board to make sure they are sent. Test scores must be sent by the testing board.
NCAA Eligibility Center
P.O. Box 7136
Indianapolis, IN 46207
FYI: If, at the end of being processed, you are NOT a qualifier, you will not be allowed to practice, compete, receive athletically related financial aid or be affiliated with any athletically related activity for your first year of residence at Felician College.
If you have any questions, please contact Felician assistant director of athletics Lori (Kwiatkowski) McGuinness at 201-559-3996 or email@example.com.